Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tile, natural stone, travertine, and other high-end hard-scapes add beauty and value to your home. These value-added enhancements can last years, but perform at their peak when regularly maintained with professional tile and grout cleaning.
When first installed, tile and stone is polished and sealed against moisture. But over time surfaces are scuffed, scratched, chipped, and stained. High traffic areas quickly lose their luster and porous grout can absorb stains and dirt, becoming dingy, discolored, even cracked and damaged.
Virginia Carpet Repair and Cleaning technicians provide detailed cleaning, buffing, polishing, and sealing, which brings back original luster and shine and acts as a barrier against dirt, dust, moisture, and liquids.
The surfaces we clean include almost any natural and manmade surface, but most commonly include:
- Other natural stone
Areas cleaned include:
- Floor (kitchen, bath, basement)
- Shower stalls
- and more
Our cleaning process
To restore the original beauty and luster of your tile, stone, and grout we:
- Assess the condition of tile and grout, noting any damage and high traffic areas
- Apply deep penetrating cleansers to both stone and tile surfaces as well as grout that lift stains and ground in dirt and dust
- Using a weighted power buffer, apply wax and/or polish that restores sheen, luster, and brings out stone’s natural brilliance; waxes and polishes can also help buff out minor surface scratches
- Apply a sealant (stone surfaces as well as grout) that repels dirt, liquids, and stains.
Guard the value of your beautiful tile, stone, or other interior hardscape. Contact Virginia Carpet Repair and Cleaning to schedule professional tile and grout cleaning. Contact us